Saturday, November 8, 2008

No Fractions


When i was 9 years old i was sick from school for a whole week. i had a really sore leg because someone dropped a huge sack of transformer toys on it. this was when they were made out of glass and the glass broke and grimlock got stuck in my shank. so while i was home sick my class learned fractions. the whole deal. when i came back to school i had missed out entirely and whenever the subject of fractions came up in later years i had to pretend to be sick and leave the room. my teachers asked my parents if there was something wrong with me because whenever they would say anything to do with it i would faint. my moms just said i was particularly sensitive. at first i was pretending but later i actually would faint. even at the supermarket i sometimes faint when trying to figure out how much my bag of carrots would cost if they are such-and-such a price per what-have-you. once i fainted while watching top-gun at the cinema and i still can't make it through the whole film. all those dials. also naked gun.

1 comment:

Clair said...

He really was a sensitive boy. I used to ask him to work out how much pocket money he was owed as a fraction divide by his age. He always fainted but it saved me a lot of money!
Sam's mum.