Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lego Teeth


A few weeks ago i tried an experiment that didn't really go so well. i was playing with lego, building stairs on top of my stairs in order to make like a foot massage stairwell because i like foot massages but i hate going up stairs. i tripped on a pepper grinder and fell onto a book shelf and all of my teeth turned into rockets and flew away. then i had the idea that i should replace all of my teeth with lego because i really like the sound of lego being pulled apart. i got my best friend jason to help me with gluing the new lego teeth in and i couldn't eat or drink for 'allow 2-3 hours for glue to set'. flossing with lego teeth is the best thing in the world! also now i can make huge rabbit teeth by joining my other lego bits to my lego teeth so that they come down past my chin. right now i have joined my lego pirate set to my teeth and made it wrap around my head. sometimes it gets a bit heavy and my head droops so i have to make the lego-growth go behind my head to even the weight out. now jason (my best friend) wants lego teeth too so we are trying to figure out a way for him to have all of teeth come out. then it would be awesome. mostly now i eat soft food.

4 comments:

kate said...

this is both my top fantasy and worst nightmare. THANK YOU.

Unknown said...

kate, i just thought about Duplo teeth, do you know those - like lego for infants. HUGE pieces...

kate said...

you would only have like two or three teeth, but they would COUNT.

Unknown said...

darn straight Kate!!