Sunday, November 2, 2008

My New Club


I have a new club. it is called 'the bad-ass warrior club'. to be a member of the club and get your first badge you have to watch water world, that film with kevin costner, continuously for 8 hours without eating anything except for you can drink water. this is a tough first test and it is designed to toughen you up. basically 'the bad-ass warrior club' is all about being bad and having a bad attitude and also stealing candy from shops. you have to wear a baseball cap backwards and if you can have a mustache and a ponytail. at the moment my club only has 2 people in it. me and my best friend jason. we are building a club house and we want to put a sega mega drive in there. the rules of 'the bad-ass warrior club' are 1. never own up to it if you get busted 2. you have to smoke marlboro reds 3. have to spend minimum of 2 hours a day listening to slayer 4. don't be a sissy and never cry 5. no fruit or vegetables 6. learn martial arts 7. eddie van halen 8. keep the club house clean. there might be more rules later but those are the rules that jason and i came up with. our mascot is the wolf.

1 comment:

Pip said...

I've got everything down except the 'tasche. Can I still be a member?

I'm very tough.