Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bill Murray And The Perms


Today i got an email from bill murray. he wants me to play the keyboards in his new band called 'bill murray and the perms'. i think the main reason that he wants me to play in his new band is because he said that he saw me on a local tv station playing solo keyboards and singing. he said i could do backup vocals on a few songs. when i was on the tv i was called 'forgotten futures' it is a powerful name for a band i think. mr murray also sent me some demo songs that he recorded by himself in his house and it is just him and the guitar. he is a very emotional man and i think our band would be very popular with everyone. i sent him an email just before saying could our band uniform be jeans and jeans-jackets. i think is a powerful image and also you get very hot so you sing with more passion. just like the band jet who are one of my all time favorite bands. in the email that bill sent me he said he was thinking of getting a drummer and another guitar player, but only for some of the songs. he wants to get either slash or santana to play guitar, and on the drums he isn't sure so we will have to brain-storm. i know a few people who can play and maybe bill will like them.

1 comment:

marmalade said...

woow i'm really excited about bill murray and the perms do you play any other instruments like the clarinet or saxamaphone? they are really fun instruments I know cos I play in the school band and they are what I can play let me know if you want to be friends -donald